Friday, June 8, 2012

A Flourish of Butterflies

It's been a while since I Zentangled but working with the framed black and white butterflies earlier in the week prompted me to grab my ultra fine markers and start doodling.  As you can see, I'm still playing with butterflies!

Some are black on white......
 Zentangled die cut butterfly

and some are white on black......
Black card stock butterflies with white detailing.

Put them all together.......
Detail of how to arrange the butterflies in the frame

and you get a flourish of butterflies ready for mounting on the wall.
Flourish of Butterflies shadow box

Supplies for this project: Ikea Ribba shadow box frame; Collections Elements Dainty Butterflies chipboard (painted white); ZVA Creative Flourishing - jet crystal; Inkssentials white opaque pen, Sakura Microperm; and Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch.

There are more butterfly frames in this series. Check them out here:




'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.