Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.

Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Steampunk Resin Jewellery with a Bright and Modern Twist

Did you know that I'm the featured artist over at the Amazing Casting Products blog this month?

Each Friday/Saturday, one of my resin projects will be featured or there will be a little article where you can learn some fun facts about me as I have fun playing with resin.

Today I share a tutorial on how to make this bright and bold "Steampunk-esque" necklace.

I had so much fun with these resin cogs and wheels that I couldn't stop at just one piece. Here's a piece I glammed up with Swarovski crystals.

And another variation. Steampunk never looked so bright and fresh!

These pieces are not for the faint-hearted - they are big and bold and really make a statement!

So if you've got an afternoon free, why not give this project a go - you can re-create this catwalk-worthy piece in just a few hours.

'Til next time.........



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin