Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.

Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.
Get ready for the Christmas Party season and make yourself some sparkly festive earrings. Christmas Trees, snowflakes, ornaments and stars - these are just a few of the fabulous earrings in this Volume

Friday, April 27, 2012

What's in the Box?



Exciting day, today! I took delivery of two new chairs for the studio. Well, at least, I got two boxes with chairs in them.

Empire Furniture are having a sale on these chairs at the moment and they match the chairs I already have in my studio..... YAAAAY! On top of that they are taking an extra $50 off each chair for their existing customers..... Woohoo! What more could I ask for?!!

When I picked them up, the kind gentleman asked me if I'd like them put together for $30 each. When I asked him how long it takes, he said about 2 minutes.

Umm, I'm no maths genius, but that works out to $15/minute. I don't think so. I'm a dab hand when it comes to assembling Ikea furniture so I'm sure I can tackle these and I'll keep the $60 thanks!

So tackle them I did!

The first one took about 10 minutes because I got to this point and didn't understand the next instruction.

But the second one took only a couple of minutes as promised!

And I'm christening one of them as I write this! It feels SOOOOO good.....

Come Saturday morning, I won't be scavenging every spare chair in the house for my resin workshop. Lucky students.... brand new, ergonomic chairs.

Next chair I want is a stool on wheels to scoot around the studio. I'm eyeing off the one my hairdresser uses in her home salon - I think she'll have to keep a close eye on it!

'Til next time.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin