The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.

The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Resin Blog Candy

Like to win goodies? Then keep reading.... I have blog candy to give away!

To coincide with my upcoming resin class I'm giving away this handmade resin bangle. It's cast using one of the fabulous Krafty Lady bangle moulds that I use in this class and it's called Multi Faceted.

For your chance to win it, all you have to do is leave your comment on this post and you'll be in the draw. You have until Sunday night (26/10) 8pm aest when I will randomly draw a winner.

Don't live in Australia? Don't worry.... I will post internationally! The winner must contact me by 8pm Tuesday night (aest) to claim your prize and I will have it on its way to you pronto. I'll redraw on Wednesday if the winner hasn't contacted me.

Now, whilst you're here, please have a wander around my blog - there's lots to see: tutorials, papercrafts, jewellery, resin, even organising tips. And there will be more to come, so please stop by again. Don't forget, leave your comment on this post and you're in with a chance to win..... Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin