Saturday, October 15, 2016

Words to Live By for Jewellery Makers

Whether a jewellery maker likes to dabble on the fringes of fashion, is right up there with the latest trend or has a style that is uniquely their own, there's one surefire thing that identifies us as a tribe: it's our love of colourful and sparkly things.

In honour of that, I've gathered together a few thoughts and quotes that have resonated with me lately and teamed them with some pretty jewellery - I hope you enjoy the quotes and eye candy too!


Be classy and be fabulous... Coco says so!


Cake is just not the same without the icing on top!


Need I say more!


Live life to the full!


Be your sparkliest self!

'Til next time.....








Want to learn how to make jewellery? Click here to find my books and printable pdfs

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.