Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Art of the Heart


Inspiration for today's blog post has come from Linda Peterson over at the Friendly Plastic blog. Linda has compiled a wonderful and varied group of Friendly Plastic projects with the heart as the central theme: mixed media, jewellery, and card making all get a look in. Some are tutorials and some are just wonderful eye candy - I hope you'll check them all out.

Linda's post got me looking through my own archives and I was surprised at how many heart-themed Friendly Plastic pieces of jewellery have appeared on my blog over the years. Take a look at some of the pieces I found.

You can find links to all the eye candy below:
Rainbow Hearts bracelet
A Change of Heart
Egyptian Lily
Heart of Mine
Dramatic Heart

Aqua Hearts and Queen of Hearts

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.