Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweets for Sweethearts

Valentine's Day is a pretty simple affair at my place but we do indulge our sweet tooths and find it the perfect excuse to share some sweet morsels.

From my husband, a deliciously moist, chocolate covered mudcake.......

and some soft and squishy marshmallows from me.

Two of my favourite treats: chocolate and marshmallows. Mmmmm......
Oh what delightfully, sweet indulgences!

I hope that you too have treated yourself to some of your favourite sweet things today.

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.