Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection

Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection
Add a touch of magic to your holiday outfits with festive Christmas earrings. I’ve gathered together 12 of my all-time best Christmas Tree earring designs from previous years in this one special ebook. From traditional to modern, you’ll find a variety of styles, techniques and materials and something for every level of jewellery-maker.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweets for Sweethearts

Valentine's Day is a pretty simple affair at my place but we do indulge our sweet tooths and find it the perfect excuse to share some sweet morsels.

From my husband, a deliciously moist, chocolate covered mudcake.......

and some soft and squishy marshmallows from me.

Two of my favourite treats: chocolate and marshmallows. Mmmmm......
Oh what delightfully, sweet indulgences!

I hope that you too have treated yourself to some of your favourite sweet things today.

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

'Til next time.......

 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin