Friday, February 3, 2012

I Dream of Genie

Ever wished you had a genie lamp?

Wouldn't it be great to rub it and watch the genie materialise right before your very eyes? 

And then to hear the booming voice bellow out: "My wish is your command!"

Well, I can't promise you the 3 wishes, but I can show you how to make your very own Genie Bottle.

Or a Faux Perfume Bottle.

If you'd like to learn how to make this exquisite bottle, then join me in a 1 1/2 hour workshop in February and make one of your very own!

This is a Mill Lane Studio exclusive from my Vessels and Vials series. It's a stunning piece of jewellery that is sure to draw many admiring comments.  In the workshop, you'll learn my tips and techniques for how to construct your bottle and how to create secure loops that will make your jewellery piece solid.  

You can find out more details about the class by visiting the Current Class Schedule at Mill Lane Studio. To make a booking or enquiry, please click here.

So if you had your very own Genie, what would your 3 wishes be? I'd love you to leave a comment!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.