Monday, August 1, 2011

Resin Bangle Workshop - TotallyWild

I recently presented a resin workshop for the Brisbane City Council Art Bites program and Pip Russell from Totally Wild came along to take part. Her camera crew also joined us for the day and this is the result - a fun look at how a resin bangle is made. Check out the video for some great footage of the workshop.

Video courtesy of Network 10

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. Great video, nice to see you in action Myléne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara. They did a great job of putting it all together. One day, I hope you'll make it up this way - I'd love to do a workshop with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.