Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.

Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.
Get ready for the Christmas Party season and make yourself some sparkly festive earrings. Christmas Trees, snowflakes, ornaments and stars - these are just a few of the fabulous earrings in this Volume

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Work Desk Today

Hmmmm...... It seems I have one or two resin bangles and rings to finish!

Now that I have a Dremel in my studio, you might be thinking that sanding resin would be an absolute breeze.

And it would be if resin didn't produce such fine dust - dust that is not at all good for your lungs. So that means lots and lots of hand sanding..... with wet and dry sandpaper...... and a good dose of elbow grease! It's a good thing that I find this process very therapeutic or with so many pieces to finish, it would be a real chore.

So despite the temptation to try out the Dremel on resin, I will be hand finishing all of these pieces. Now let's see how many I get through today.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin