Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection

Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection
Add a touch of magic to your holiday outfits with festive Christmas earrings. I’ve gathered together 12 of my all-time best Christmas Tree earring designs from previous years in this one special ebook. From traditional to modern, you’ll find a variety of styles, techniques and materials and something for every level of jewellery-maker.

Friday, July 15, 2011

And the Winner is..........

What a busy time it is here in my studio at the moment. I had intended to draw the winner of the Kashmiri Bead Giveaway on Wednesday night but I am knee deep in preparations for CHA at the moment and time has just slipped away. I'll share some pics of the production line in my studio in my next post but right now, let's give away some beads! I've used The Random Number Generator to pick the winner:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

4 

Timestamp: 2011-07-15 00:46:25 UTC


And that makes the winner Debbi Baker.

Congratulations Debbi. Send me your postal address and I'll have the beads on their way to you.

Well, it's back to the production line for me.

Happy crafting.........


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin