Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beadweaving in the RAW

This beadweaving thing is becoming addictive!

After finishing the first two RAW kits I couldn't help experimenting with it some more. I've started working on variations in colour, bead placement, even bead shape and each piece has turned out quite differently. I can't help but think about the endless variations that can be created with this weave. I have got to stop! This was supposed to be a relaxing holiday activity but it's beginning to take a strangle hold over me! So this is the last RAW piece I'm going to work on for a while. The holidays have now come to an end and I've learned a new jewellery making skill. Gosh, I've even done some experimenting with it so, goal achieved! What a good start to the New Year.

I'm about to begin working on a spiral rope bracelet kit and I imagine that this will be just as addictive once I realise the endless possibilities with this weave too. This will take me longer to complete though because it's back to work today. Here's hoping it doesn't become a UFO!!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.