Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA Make and takes

Summer CHA is over and I'm back on deck again... well almost. So until I settle back into routine I thought I'll share a couple of cool make and takes I did at CHA.

This first one is just so stunning and yet unbelievably simple: it's a way cool ring made using coordinated buttons from Blumenthal Lansing. These are from their new line called Coordinates and they come carded so all you need do is select your look and stack the buttons together. Add a few beads and your done.
It's all tied together with plastic beading thread and then hot-glued onto a ring base. I think the hardest part of making this ring was selecting one of the fantastic button cards.
Coordinates are not up on their website yet but if you're interested in this one, it's called Starburst.
Look out for another make and take later in the week.

Bye for now,








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. HI!! It was great to see you at CHA! Hope your trip back was uneventful. LOVE the make n take!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute- and it matches your new skin wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, it was great to meet up with you again. Fancy being in the same workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michaela, it's a pretty cool ring. Wait until you see it. I've been wearing it all the time because it gets so many oohs and aahs. It was so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.