Saturday, July 24, 2010

A breath of FRESH air

Did you notice I'm sporting a new look today?

Yes, I've shed my old blog skin and emerged with a brighter, fresher look. Same colours as before but just a brighter version..... a breath of fresh air to keep the winter blues at bay!

And whilst I've been thinking fresh this week, I decided to pull out my Plaid Fresh components and get creating.


I've liked this line for such a long time: it includes a wonderful selection of graphic pendants, coordinating resin beads, coloured cords and brushed silver charms. The brushed silver components and brightly coloured beads lend a really, well, fresh feel to the range! For this necklace I've used a pendant, word charm and chain from the range.
The posie of frosted white lucite flowers with black Swarovski crystal beads for the centres adds a touch of elegance to the necklace.
Black, white and silver ......... so stylish and so FRESH!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.