Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.

Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.
Get ready for the Christmas Party season and make yourself some sparkly festive earrings. Christmas Trees, snowflakes, ornaments and stars - these are just a few of the fabulous earrings in this Volume

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A breath of FRESH air

Did you notice I'm sporting a new look today?

Yes, I've shed my old blog skin and emerged with a brighter, fresher look. Same colours as before but just a brighter version..... a breath of fresh air to keep the winter blues at bay!

And whilst I've been thinking fresh this week, I decided to pull out my Plaid Fresh components and get creating.


I've liked this line for such a long time: it includes a wonderful selection of graphic pendants, coordinating resin beads, coloured cords and brushed silver charms. The brushed silver components and brightly coloured beads lend a really, well, fresh feel to the range! For this necklace I've used a pendant, word charm and chain from the range.
The posie of frosted white lucite flowers with black Swarovski crystal beads for the centres adds a touch of elegance to the necklace.

Black, white and silver ......... so stylish and so FRESH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin