Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post today to wish you all a Happy Easter.... I hope it is a day enjoyed with family and friends and that if you are travelling, that you arrive safely home after your journey. I've been working on a number of projects at once during the past couple of weeks. I can't share any of the completed pieces with you just yet but here's a little peek at one of them which features a clutch of handmade eggs - not of the chocolate variety I'm afraid, but there are no calories, either!This is a workshop project for the Stamp Antics Retreat in July and it uses a few of my favourite supplies and tools: Lumiere paint, the Cuttlebug and chipboard elements from Collections. I'll unveil the whole piece a little closer to the retreat. I hope that you find some time over this long weekend to craft. As for me, I've set aside my studio work for the weekend and I'm taking my crafting in front of the TV - I have some kits set aside for a day just like today and I can't wait to tackle them. I'll share what I finish later in the week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Myléne

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.