Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friendly Plastic Pen Eye Candy

It's eye candy day today.... so feast your eyes on these!

I had heaps of fun making these pens and trying out different colour combinations. I've told you previously how addictive making these pens is and with a supply of pens leftover from the bulk pack I'd bought to experiment with, I just couldn't resist making more.

The one drawback though is that the nib is held in place with a blue plastic shield and whilst that's fine on this pen, Metallic Blue
it really doesn't work so well on this one, Rusty Coppers......
So a colour change was in order.Ah, that's much better! I think they will all benefit from a colour change so that's my next task, but in the meantime here's some more colours to look at.

This one's my favourite: Floral Garden. I love how the soft green and pink work together.
This one is called Magenta Haze.
And the last one is called Royal Purple.

Want to learn how to make these pens? Then check out my class schedule for upcoming classes but be quick as some classes are already full.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Those are gorgeous! Wish I could take the class!! :)
    You should use those other pens... The ones I used for PC, I can't even remember the name of them right now, oh, found it:
    http://www.mypencil.com/mall/pap95801.jpg but don't get the ones with the click-click, get the ones with a cap, they have a gorgeous silver tip. I'm pretty sure they would work? wouldn't they??
    Lovely lovely work Myléne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myléne Hillam definitely i appreciate your work,I have visited your site,so it is also very nice,thanks for sharing.



    Big M blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.