Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHA Round Up

Well, I can't believe that I am already back from CHA. It was such a whirlwind of workshops, seminars and floor walking to find the latest and greatest products and the newest trends we can expect to see this year. Today's report will only be on the paper front. So here's some of my favourites:

Firstly, I just couldn't go past Graphic 45 - a beautiful range of double-sided vintage papers in muted tones.
This was such an eye catching display that I just couldn't leave this booth without photographing the old telephone box (with permission, of course!)This is a range that is sure to be popular this year - they had run out of catalogues early on day 3!

Another which took my eye was "Wild Things" from Imaginisce. This is a cute range of coordinating papers, stickers and rubber stamps featuring lions, tigers, elephants, pandas and more. What I loved most about this range was the matching stamps and stickers..... so very, very cute!!
I also fell in love with the newest release from Dove of the East..... a collection of papers, buttons, embroidered ribbons and other bits and bobs themed Paris Vintage and Shanghai Vintage. Their were no catalogues available when I stopped by their booth but a visit to their website is an absolute must if you enjoy Asian inspired papers and embellishments. Whilst you're there, download the catalogue (13mb) and drool over the whole collection.

There were so many new paper releases that it is absolutely overwhelming so this is just a sampling of some of the ones I loved but there were many more that I know you'll love, so do keep checking your LSS over the next couple of months to see what took their fancy also.

Next post? Well I think it will be about other papercrafting/mixed media releases, so check back to see my top finds tomorrow.

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.