Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.

Now available! - Twelve Days of Christmas Earrings Volume 5 with 12 all-new designs.
Get ready for the Christmas Party season and make yourself some sparkly festive earrings. Christmas Trees, snowflakes, ornaments and stars - these are just a few of the fabulous earrings in this Volume

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Peacock Bracelet in Friendly Plastic

I've continued playing with the Cuttlebug and acetate this week and really love the texture it's created (see a pic in my last post). But I've had to put those experiments aside and concentrate on some samples using the newest Krafty Lady art moulds - and I can't even share those with you just yet.

So this week's offering is a sample I made using Friendly Plastic cast in a mould with some decorative feathering on top.
I finished it off with some simple beading on memory wire using black AB beads and gold spacer beads from my stash which matched perfectly. What a stunning colour combination!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin