The earrings for Day 4 of the Twelve Days of Christmas are called Stylish Slender Trees.
|Stylish Slender Trees - Finished length 7.5cm (3")|
To make the Stylish Slender Trees you'll need:
- Two 20x10mm scarlet Artemis cone beads (www.feelinginspired.com.au)
- Four 12.5x6mm Lt Siam Fire Polished AB Artemis cone beads
- Two 8 x 40mm Filigree End Caps
- Four 15mm red Acrylic snowflake spacer beads
- Two 6mm silver star beads
- Two 70mm silver head pins
- Two silver earring wires
String a small cone bead, two snowflake spacers, a large cone bead and a small cone bead on a head pin.
Slide a filigree cone end down over the last two cone beads. The seam of the cone bead will separate a little to accommodate the larger cone bead. String a star bead.
Grip the head pin as close as you can to the star bead and bend the head pin at a 90° angle.
Trim it to 10mm (3/8") and turn a simple loop.
Attach the loop of the Christmas tree to the earring wire. Make a second earring to match and you have a pair of stylish earrings to wear to your Christmas gatherings that took just minutes to make!
I hope you'll stop by to see the other designs I come up with in the coming days.
'Til next time.....