Here are the supplies you'll need to make these:
- 2 red star beads
- 4 11mm textured silver star beads
- 10 6mm Silver Star Beads
- 6 4mm milky white bicones
- 22 silver ball head pins
- 2 4mm silver jump rings (not shown in photo)
- 2 lengths each of fine silver chain cut as follows: 13mm (1/2"), 3cm (1 3/16") and 4.5cm (1 3/4")
- 2 silver interchangeable earring wires
- round nose pliers, chain nose pliers and flush cutters
Create a wrapped loop on the red star and the 2 textured star beads. First grip the head pin above the bead and bend the wire at a 90° angle.
Use round nose pliers to create a loop and then cross the wire over the neck and wrap it around approximately 3 times.
Trim away the excess wire with the flush cutters.
Open the last link of the longest chain and attach the loop of the red star.
Attach the small silver stars and the milky white bicones to the chain, distributing them evenly.
Open the last link on each of the two smaller chains and attach the textured stars .
Open a jump ring and hook on each of the chains.
Hook the jump ring onto the interchangeable earring wire and gently bring the ball of the ear wire towards the wire to close the loop.
I'll be back with another pair of Christmas earrings in the next couple of days..... hope you'll check back in to see what I've come up with.