Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Art of the Heart


Inspiration for today's blog post has come from Linda Peterson over at the Friendly Plastic blog. Linda has compiled a wonderful and varied group of Friendly Plastic projects with the heart as the central theme: mixed media, jewellery, and card making all get a look in. Some are tutorials and some are just wonderful eye candy - I hope you'll check them all out.

Linda's post got me looking through my own archives and I was surprised at how many heart-themed Friendly Plastic pieces of jewellery have appeared on my blog over the years. Take a look at some of the pieces I found.

You can find links to all the eye candy below:
Rainbow Hearts bracelet
A Change of Heart
Egyptian Lily
Heart of Mine
Dramatic Heart

Aqua Hearts and Queen of Hearts

'Til next time.....


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin