Here's what you'll need:
- 2 gold snowflake charms
- 2 silver "Peace" charms (the same diameter as the snowflakes)
- 4 milky white teardrop crystals
- 2 champagne teardrop crystals
- 6 x 6mm gold AB Crystal rondelles
- fine gold chain
- 6 gold head pins
- 4 x 4mm gold jump rings
- 2 x 6mm gold jump rings
- 2 gold earring wires
- tools: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, flush cutters
Create a wrapped loop, attaching it to the medium length of chain. Repeat with the other two crystals and chains.
Attach the three chains to a 4mm jump ring with the longest chain in the middle.
Open the 6mm jump ring and hook on the snow flake, the peace charm and the chains.
Connect the jump ring to the earring wire with the remaining 4mm jump ring and then make a second earring to match.
I hope you'll visit again tomorrow to see the next pair of earrings... I've taken a step away from the traditional Christmas colours but I'm sure you'll love them.