These elaborate looking earrings are really quick and easy to make and show you how classy a plastic disk bead can look when it's combined with the right elements.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 x 4mm Light Turquoise Swarovski crystal bicone
- 2 turquoise teardrop crystals
- 2 x 6mm Silver AB Crystal Rondelle Spacer Bead
- 4 x 11mm silver flower-shaped bead caps
- 2 plastic flower beads
- 2 x silver 7mm cones
- 2 silver seed beads
- 2 silver eye pins
- 2 silver head pins
- 2 silver interchangeable earring wires
- tools: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, flush cutters
Thread the teardrop crystal on the head pin and turn a simple loop. Attach it to the cone end of the first component.
Slide the loop at the top of the component onto the interchangeable earring wire and gently squeeze it closed. Make a second earring in the same way.
Join me again later in the week for Day 4's Christmas earrings.