Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets

Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pretty Pastel Cookies

It was raining last week so I spent an afternoon in the kitchen baking. The whole house was filled with the sweet aroma of freshly baked biscuits. Mmmmm......

I use a forcer to pipe these pretty little biscuits. You might know this gadget as a cookie press. It comes with a selection of piping discs which give the biscuits their lovely patterns.

Once baked and cooled, all you need to do is mix up a batch of stiff icing, divide it into small bowls and colour it. Then sandwich the biscuits together in pairs.

Don't the pastels look pretty on a crisp white platter?

This batch travelled with me to Adelaide for my Mum's 80th birthday afternoon tea. They were a big hit and by the end of the afternoon, the platter was empty. I think that's the best compliment any cook can have!

'Til next time.....


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin