Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.

Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bird's Nest Jewellery


I hope you enjoyed the bird's nest bracelets from yesterday's post. Here's the ring, earrings and necklaces I promised to share.
An adjustable ring featuring a little bird perched in the nest with her eggs.
These earrings feature fresh water pearls and copper disks. Love the warm coppery tones!
One of my favourites: the gold eggs are such a great contrast with the silver wire.
Two love birds tend their nest in this silver and green necklace.
Well campers, just one more sleep to go. I'm sure you're all excited and looking forward to Stamp Camp as much as I am. I'll be back tomorrow with just one more little teaser of the project we'll be making.

'Til then....


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin