Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bird's Nest Jewellery

I hope you enjoyed the bird's nest bracelets from yesterday's post. Here's the ring, earrings and necklaces I promised to share.
An adjustable ring featuring a little bird perched in the nest with her eggs.
These earrings feature fresh water pearls and copper disks. Love the warm coppery tones!
One of my favourites: the gold eggs are such a great contrast with the silver wire.
Two love birds tend their nest in this silver and green necklace.
Well campers, just one more sleep to go. I'm sure you're all excited and looking forward to Stamp Camp as much as I am. I'll be back tomorrow with just one more little teaser of the project we'll be making.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.