Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection

Now available! - Christmas Tree Earrings Collection
Add a touch of magic to your holiday outfits with festive Christmas earrings. I’ve gathered together 12 of my all-time best Christmas Tree earring designs from previous years in this one special ebook. From traditional to modern, you’ll find a variety of styles, techniques and materials and something for every level of jewellery-maker.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Purple Butterfly Cake Preview

Preparations for the celebrations are continuing and I have a really busy week ahead of me with a few deadlines to meet so blogging has taken a back seat. But I thought you might like to see how the cake is coming along. I found a wonderful local cake decorator to decorate the cake and she invited me to come and see how the cake is progressing.  Here's a little peek!

 Masses of butterflies - all made from sugar paste and each one is different!

A close up of one of larger ones - lots of detail in the wings!
 The lettering - it's all glittery and, of course, purple!
 Even the glitter is edible!

As you can see, I LIKE purple! I can't wait to see the finished cake.

'Til next time......

 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin