Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Bit of This.....

I am being such a Gemini at the moment - I have so many projects on the go and none of them is finished! It really would be helpful if I could just focus on one project at a time but like a true Gemini I am easily distracted by the next exciting thing! I have so many ideas in my head but I just can't finish any of them fast enough.

In fairness though, I am working away diligently on the edible mixed media project that I mentioned in my last post and I'm really pleased with how it's coming along. It's time consuming and a bit repetitive, but I love the idea of eating your art and can't wait to share it with you, but it's going to take at least another week to finish this project.

I'm also working on bonbonnieres for THE dinner party. Each one is hand cut using a Krafty Lady template - and a great template it is, but at times like this it would be so much faster to have a die to run through the die cutting machine.

I'm working on these one component at a time, just like a production line to help speed things up because they are quite time consuming. But they are delicate and pretty so the end result will be worth it.

Purple AND butterflies..... what could be more perfect for my dinner party theme!

I have another butterfly project on the go at the moment too - a decor project for one of the guest rooms. It's a quick and easy project so I hope to have pics to share with you on the weekend.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.