Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.

Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Glow in the Dark

I'll soon be celebrating a milestone birthday and one of the best things about that is that I will have a lot of family travelling from interstate to join me. I'm not having a "party" but that doesn't mean I can't decorate for an intimate get together with my family and close friends.

I've been thinking about decorations for a while and I haven't been able to settle on a theme so instead I've decided to choose a colour to create the mood - purple and feminine.

So last night I started playing with lighting ideas and this is the first idea I've settled on: pretty lighting for the table.

It's simple and effective: a glass jar filled with purple fairy lights and crystal shred. The battery pack will sit in the bottom of the jar covered by more tinsel. 

This is a really budget friendly idea because I have all this in my stash but I'll have to play with this idea a bit more because I only have one set of purple lights. But I do have several sets of warm white LEDs. I just need to find some crystal shred with a purple tinge to it to get a similar look.

I'm going to have fun this month coming up with all the other decorations to go with this look. Hope you'll check back to see what I come up with.

'Til next time.....



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin