For the lucky winner, here is what you will win:
- A free class on Saturday morning in my studio;
- A kit which includes all the materials you need to make a Genie Bottle/Faux Perfume Bottle necklace; and
- An extra venetian glass bead and a selection of findings and Swarovski crystals to make a second necklace
- Make wrapped loops so that your jewellery is ultra secure;
- Make your own chain so that you can make it the length you like (you'll learn how to add the jump rings and the clasp to the chain);
- How to tension jump rings correctly so that your jewellery will never fall apart; and
- Make a gorgeous gift pouch for the necklace using a variety of papers, cardstock and embellishments.
Congratulations Robyn. I'll be emailing you shortly to let you know the details for the workshop.
To everyone else who stopped by, I'm sorry that I could only offer this to people in Brisbane. But I'll have another giveaway soon that will be open to everyone.
'Til next time.........