Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets

Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resin Cuff Links - Jewellery for Men

I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas Season filled with fun and laughter and getting to enjoy a bit of down time between Christmas and New Year. I'm taking a bit of a break from the studio for a couple of days to spend with my family who are all home this Christmas. But I promised you pics of the resin cuff links I made for the men in my household, so here they are.

These are for our cycling enthusiast. He's always been interested in what makes things work so a steampunk theme with cogs and gears was perfect for him.

For the well dressed and more formal man in our household, this variation on a monogram theme was the perfect choice - the lower case letters are a fun twist!

And for the sophisticated man who likes the look of mixed metals: silver, pewter and gold Friendly Plastic cuff links.

I can't tell you how impressed each of the men were with their new cuff links - so much so that at first they didn't realise they were hand made! Each pair was presented in a cuff link box before being wrapped because presentation is everything in a handmade gift!

Look out for a tutorial on how to make resin cuff links in the New Year.

I hope you enjoy the quieter time between Christmas and New Year and find lots of time to spend crafting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin