The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.

The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Blooms

This month I have a feature article in the October issue of Crafts 'n Things - an elegant vintage-inspired necklace in soft, muted autumnal tones. You can see it in all it's autumnal glory over at the Crafts 'n Things website.

I haven't seen Crafts 'n Things at newsagencies in Australia which is a shame because it's a great general crafting magazine with something in it for every crafter; there are projects for stampers, card makers, beaders, cross stitchers, knitters, quilters.... the list goes on. It's a bumper magazine, but beware..... the October issue is full of halloween inspired projects!

I really wanted to get hold of this magazine and being the impatient person that I am, I went online to subscribe to the digital edition so I don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. A 6 issue sub cost less than $20!

The great thing about the digital version is that the print quality is excellent so I can print off the projects I want to try without adding to the mountains of magazines already in my studio or in boxes in the garage. I must say though that I still really love to get my hands on a physical magazine so that I can sit down with a cuppa and flick through the pages. But, I guess this is what the digital age is all about; we'll soon all sit down with that cuppa and flip through the pages of our favourite magazine on our electronic devices instead!

'Til next time....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin