Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.

Colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp. Now available in my Resin Jewellery Shop.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mixed Berries Cha Cha Bracelet

Remember this pic from a couple of weeks back?


I was telling you about the things that I can't get by without in my studio?...... and also how much I love turning loops. At that stage, my Cha Cha bracelet was jut beginning to take shape.

My bracelet base has three rows with a total of 144 individual loops. And because I like turning loops so much, each one of those 144 loops is a wrapped loop to make it really secure..... I mean, you don't want to go doing the cha cha and find the beads go flinging off onto the floor now, do you?!

I got quite carried away putting this bracelet together and I couldn't stop at just one bead per loop. There are 3 and even 4 on some of them so it is a really plump bracelet and you can't see the base at all. It still jingles the way a cha cha bracelet should but it's just really chock full of beads! I didn't count how many all up but I know there are more than 300.

This is the perfect project to complete in front of TV - one you can pick up and put down without losing your place. With so many loops to make, it will take a bit of time and patience when the going gets fiddly, but I think the end result is worth it. Here it is after a few night's work.

I had a few beads left over that I just couldn't fit on the bracelet so I also made a matching ring!The ring took less than an hour to complete so if you don't feel you have the staying power to make a full bracelet, a Cha Cha ring is a good place to start.

Now I'm all set to cha cha cha.... pity I don't have a dancing bone in my body!

'Til next time........


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin