The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.

The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dremel - a thoughtful gift

My very thoughtful husband surprised me with this great gift when I returned home from CHA.

When you look from front on you can see it's a Dremel accessory kit. Looks pretty impressive doesn't it - 200 pieces for cutting, cleaning, grinding, sanding and carving? Only problem is, I don't have a Dremel!

But turn the package sideways.......... and guess what? Now I DO have a Dremel! Turns out, the accessory pack was a bonus buy if you bought the Dremel.
Lucky, lucky me?!!

And now, I'm off to see what it can do! I'll be back soon...... if they can drag me away from the tool shed!

'Til next time.....


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin