Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets

Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beauty from the Earth's Core - Winner

I don't know where today has gone! Or perhaps I should say yesterday because it's now after midnight and I have blog candy to give away. But before announcing the winners of the two gemstone donuts I would like to thank all of you, my listeners, who stay awhile and take the time to read about what goes on in my studio - I really appreciate that you stop by and leave comments.

My thanks also go to Rings & Things for sending me the donuts to play with. I really did enjoy using them once I got past my initial fear of working with gemstones. I have a much better appreciation of gemstones now that I can see how easy they are to work with and I hope that the winners will enjoy them too.

So without any further ado, let's get on with drawing some winners.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1 8 

Timestamp: 2010-11-09 14:16:30 UTC

Congratulations to Silky Chick (Sara) and Sue G.

You have each won a Rings & Things Gemstone Donut. Send me an email (enquiries@milllanestudio.com) with your contact details and I'll get them into the post to you.

Well that's it for now folks! See you next time......


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin