Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Peach and lemon jewellery

My latest jewellery offerings are peach and lemon bracelets and earrings.

I spotted the lovely cloisonné focal beads on the weekend and I just couldn't resist them! I would normally pick blue-based pinks to work with (I really like the cooler colours) but these beads worked perfectly with two strands of peach coloured ceramic beads I had. I teamed them up with rose coloured glass chips and dyed lemon stone chips to create some very pretty, summery feeling jewellery.

This one is such a pretty shade of peach - and it sits very delicately on your wrist.

And this one uses the lemon stone chips to add some interest with a ceramic bead as the focal (love the cloisonné starfish - very cute!).

And with the addition of some filigree metal beads and disks this one has a very lacy feel..... love the soft, peachy glow this one has!

..... matching earrings using hoops to create orbits around the ceramic beads.

...... and finally, this pair with rose coloured glass chips on the hoops and a floral cloisonné disk suspended from the hook.

It was a lot of fun working with these colours..... they are so delicate and soft - I just love the rosy glow they have.

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.