Saturday, November 1, 2008

Making Rosaries

It seems that my daughter has caught the beading bug!
She wanted to make some parting gifts for friends she had made at WYD in Sydney and decided to put her new found jewellery making skills to use. This is what she came up with......I think she did a great job..... she chose the bead combinations to suit each recipient and then worked out how she was going to connect each of the bead components together - she even made do with flat beads in place of the centrepiece medals. Of course she raided my stash to do it but it was a worthy project so I didn't mind. And her friends reactions...... well, they all loved their personalised, handmade memento.

Would you like to comment?

  1. I like it!
    Greetings from Brazil!
    http://ypohikete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry designs are beautiful! I look forward meeting you the next time you visit for CHA! Keep designing - you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.