Saturday, June 21, 2008

Core'dinations in Vamp Stamp News

Back in an April post, I chatted about how I'd been playing with Core'dinations cardstock and I wrote about some of the distressing techniques I had tried on it. This is the background from that post but, at the time, I couldn't share the card I made with it as I'd submitted it for a magazine challenge.

But at last I can share the finished card.

To get this look, I scrunched it, sanded the creases and then inked some of them to add a little more interest. The two moulded pieces are cast from Krafty Lady moulds (AM250 Ornate Vase and AM085 Crest) and the stamps are from Krafty Lady and Stamps in Motion.

You can find more detailed instructions on how to make the card in the June issue of Vamp Stamp News in the challege combining stamping with Art Moulds.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Another gorgeous card, love the way you have used a different colour on the creases to make it multi coloured. Very very effective! Looking forward to your class on the 12th :) .

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it too Robyn! We'll be doing a couple of very different techniques and both of them use alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.