Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets

Check out my new range of colourful, sparkly resin bracelets
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feathered Oil Slick Earrings

I really liked the colour combination of the oil slick earrings I posted yesterday, so I tried the same colours again but this time I reversed the bottom and middle layers. I also dragged a needle tool through the oil slick stripes to create a feathered look. And this is the result. Hmmm.... quite different! It's interesting how the placement of colour can deceive the eye.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin