The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.

The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day - a colourful resin bracelet with a sparkly magnetic clasp.
These stylish bracelets feature a selection of crystal focals and silver beads and have a strong, crystal-encrusted magnetic clasp, making them perfect for the girl who can't get a regular bangle over her knuckles. They also come in larges sizes for girls with bigger wrists.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Opals in my studio





In the process of tidying my studio over the last couple of weeks, I found some left over Opals embossing powders which had been melted for another project. There wasn't much of any colour in particular, but rather a whole lot of little bits. So, once re-melted and swirled together with the addition of a little bit of Snow Gum powder, I cast the Opals in Krafty Lady Art Moulds and these became the focus of some pieces of jewellery I made this week. I finished them off with the addition of a few shell beads and some turquoise-coloured glass pearls.
This was a great project to actually get rid of some of the clutter in my studio. And, there will be more pieces to come using different colour combinations - I'll post those results later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin